End of lease wheel refurbishment and repairs
When driving the car over the term of the lease it is highly likely you will acquire scuffs and scrapes to the bodywork or kerb damage to the wheels. Compared to what you would get charged by the lease company or dealership, First Aid Wheels can save you a fortune.
Repairs you might be responsible for
The following is a rough guide to advise on the type of repairs you can typically expect when returning your lease car:
- Any single dent that cannot be fully covered by a credit card is, as a rule of thumb, liable for repair
- A couple of small dents or dings, will generally be considered normal wear and tear
Scratches and scrapes
- Large scrapes or scratches to any of the panels or bumper should be repaired at a body shop with professional panel beaters and sprayers
- A single severe scratch where paint has been removed will also need repair, small light scratches are usually deemed as normal wear and tear
- A damaged alloy wheel will need repairing, as will a severely scratched wheel, most companies will not penalise for the odd light scratch to an alloy wheel.
- Tyres should be checked, worn tyres will need replacing, this can be extremely pricey when done through the leasing company.
How can we help you?
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.